Mark Gatiss to write Sleep No More sequel

PLEASE NOTE:
This article includes SPOILERS if you haven't seen Sleep No More

Sleep No More

Recently Blogtor sat down with writer Mark Gatiss, with various members of the assembled press, to chat about all things Who and his most recent episode Sleep No More. My good friend Simon Brew from Den of Geek asked if Mark had any more stories to tell in Doctor Who, he replied:
"Steven has asked me if I'll write a sequel to this one [Sleep No More] which I find in a 'Yeti' way very exciting! I'll see if I can do that.

There's a history of groupings - two 'Mara' stories in Peter Davison's time, two 'Yeti' stories. It would be nice to [do a sequel]. I would certainly like to do it. I think the idea is good and the monsters are great so it would be quite nice.

The Doctor loses in this episode [Sleep No More] which is an unusual place to be in so it sort of needs closure."
Mark also revealed he has a desire to write an episode about fracking - read the report HERE. Read what Mark had to say about Sleep No More HERE.

VISIT THE DOCTOR WHO SERIES 9 EP GUIDE HERE


Labels: , , , , , , ,