Doctor Who Series 9: 10 Quotes From Under The Lake


Included below are 10 quotes from the next Doctor Who episode, Under The Lake. The first of a two-parter, it airs on BBC One at 8.25pm, October 3. Check out the synopsis HERE and cast list HERE.
None of you have chosen anonymous or selfish lives.

I left my sunglasses there and most of my dignity.

Hello sailers!

They wound’t say boo to a goose. More likely to give the goose their car keys and banks details.

I’ve never actually met a proper ghost

It was my fault, I should have known you didn’t live in Aberdeen

Splinter of time in the skin - unnatural. She wants to get away from them

There’s only room for one me.

You’re from UNIT!

What’s death like? Does it hurt? Do you still get hungry? Do you miss being alive?
VISIT THE DOCTOR WHO SERIES 9 EPISODE GUIDE HERE

Labels: , , , , ,