Matt Smith "hopes" to be part of 2013 Christmas Special

The List has reported that popular actor Matt Smith hopes to be a part of the 2013 Doctor Who Christmas Special, he said:
"We've got Doctor Who's 50th anniversary coming up in November 2013, and one assumes there'll be another Christmas special after that, and I'd hope to be part of it."
Moving onto the future Smith talked about his future on the show, stating:
"I take each year as it comes. All good things come to an end, but my mum is aghast at the thought of me ever not being the Doctor. The show is the star and will continue without me. I'm committed to it next year and will sit down with Steven Moffat and see where we go from there. I've no immediate plans to leave. I'm around for a whole year and that's a long time."

RECENT POSTS
Ian McKellen in The Snowmen!
Sneak Peak - NEW TARDIS!
The Snowmen interviews
The Snowmen - more promo pics
Jenna-Louise Coleman to get boyfriend in Who?
Tweet

Labels: , , ,