• The Doctor Who Experience will be open on Boxing Day and New Years Day from 11am – 4.30pm.A ticket to the Experience is the perfect Christmas gift for friends and family, with prices starting at just £9 for children and £13 for adults. Group packages are available, with family tickets priced at £38.
• From 5th December until 6th Jan, Doctor Who Christmas exhibits from throughout the years will be displayed.
• Every Thursday from the 6th December, the Doctor Who Experience will have extended opening hours, staying open until 7.30pm.
• The Doctor Who Experience will host a pop up shop at the Cardiff Bay Christmas Market (Roald Dahl Plass) on the 7th, 8th and 9th December.
• Bethan Kate Harris (Prosthetics Technician for Doctor Who) will be hosting festive face painting sessions on the 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd of December.
• See props from the 2012 Christmas special, The Snowmen, from Boxing Day (26th) onwards.
Labels: doctor who experience, Dr Who Exhibition Cardiff, dr who experience, dwe