MATT SMITH on "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross"


MATT SMITH is a guest on tonight's edition of Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, click on the pic above for a bigger version. Here's a sample of what's in store:

New Time Lord Matt Smith talks about becoming the Doctor: "My Doctor [is] clumsy, a little reckless, [but] becomes more assured as the series develops." He also reveals: "I couldn't tell anyone for three months," and says: "To my mind it's the best part in British TV history."

He tells Jonathan that he took advice from David Tennant and that he's eager to take on his mantle: "I spoke to David briefly, he said 'enjoy the ride'."

On the TARDIS, he reveals there have been some changes: "It's bigger on the inside, has different levels, other rooms including a library, [and is] a different shade of blue outside."

Finally, he says he's here to stay: "I hope to do at least another year, it's a wonderful part and I want to keep it."

And there's an exclusive sneak preview of the Doctor's encounter with vampires.


Friday Night With Jonathan Ross airs tonight on BBC One at 10.40pm and next week on BBC America

Labels: , , , ,